WHY BUYER NEEDS VERIFICATION OF PROPERTY DOCUMENTS
- All Government approvals and permissions granted for application made, but not an endorsement of clear title
- RERA registered properties have a disclaimer that an approval shall not be used as a proof of clear title
- Similarly, Encumbrance statement of property discloses a number of registered documents only and not indication of clear title.
- Huge population in the property location does not make the title clear
- High Demand for property will not clear the title defects
- Registration of property by government will not change ambiguity in Property Title, if any.
- Banks and Financial Institutions carry out verification for last 13 years only and before that is uncertain.
That’s why, property document verification is important before applying for bank loan or an agreement of sale.
REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES COVERED UNDER DOCUMENT VERIFICATION :
Open Land or Plot,
Independent House or Building
Malls- shops, store,
Industrial Plot or land or Shed,etc.,
GENERAL LIST OF DOCUMENT REQUIRED:
- Registered Title Documents (Sale Deed/Gift Deed etc.,)
- Link Documents (documents of predecessors-in-title)
- Location Sketch
- Revenue Records viz., Village Map, Patta, Pahanies, Mutations etc.,
- Government Permissions/Approvals
REAL ESTATE DUE DILIGENCE:
We carry out end to end verification of property documents which discloses the Title and link verification of property from 1954 and provide insight of missing title documents, link documents, Permissions, Approvals. Further we verify the Revenue Records, Registration Records as part of due diligence and provide legal advice.
Legal Verification of Property report is based on the Documents provided by the intending Buyer, legal opinion will be within 2 Working Days and for Rush services within 5 Hrs.
TO END ALL UNCERTAINTIES
Contact: +9197311 25721
Whatsapp : +918121316351