Meanwhile, due to Electronic Interlocking work at Than station, few WR trains will be cancelled, partially cancelled, short terminated, diverted, regulated and rescheduled to and from Mumbai. According to a press release issued by Sumit Thakur – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railways (WR), details of these trains are as under:
Cancellation of Trains
1. Train No. 19015 Mumbai Central – Porbandar Saurashtra Express of 30th July, 2022
2. Train No. 19016 Porbandar – Mumbai Central Saurashtra Express of 31st July, 2022
Trains Partially Cancelled & Short Terminated/ Short Originated:
1. Train No. 12267 Mumbai Central – Hapa Duronto Express will be short terminated at Surendranagar and hence will be partially cancelled between Surendranagar & Hapa up to 3rd August, 2022
2. Train No. 12268 Hapa- Mumbai Central Duronto Express will short originate from Surendranagar and will remain partially cancelled between Hapa & Surendranagar up to 4th August, 2022
3. Train No. 22923 Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar Humsafar Express of 28th, 30th July, 2022 & 1st August 2022 will be short terminated at Surendranagar and hence will be partially cancelled between Surendranagar and Jamnagar.
4. Train No. 22924 Jamnagar – Bandra Terminus Humsafar Express of 29th, 31st July, 2022 & 2nd August 2022 will short originate from Surendranagar and will remain partially cancelled between Jamnagar and Surendranagar.
1. Train No. 22946 Okha – Mumbai Central Saurashtra Mail of 30th July, 2022 is rescheduled by 03.00 hrs late Ex Okha.
2. Train No. 19218 Veraval – Bandra Terminus Saurashtra Janta Express of 30th July, 2022 is rescheduled by 02.45 hrs late Ex Veraval.
1. Train No. 22951 Bandra Terminus – GandhidhamExpress of 29th July 2022 will be diverted via Viramgam – Dhrangdhra – Maliya Miyana
2. Train No. 22952 Gandhidham – Bandra Terminus Express of 28th July 2022 will be diverted via Maliya Miyana – Dhrangdhra – Viramgam.